Yes, at 6pm next Sunday you can enter a world of mesmerising and mind-bending stories read by their writers. Our call for submissions has been the best yet and in a break with tradition we at WU are standing aside in favour of a full programme of guest writers. Our line-up includes not only star local writer/performers but also newcomers to the Bristol live-lit scene.
What can you expect if you join us?
- Anne Corlett‘s award-winning story about space-travel
- Philip Douch with sci-fi at its most hilarious
- cosmic shenanigans from Jonty Levine, Barney Barret and Julie Hayman
- an alien with a roving eye from John Holland
- an edgy take on time travel from Alex Bridge
If you feel the need for something more familiar, Mark Lewis offers boiled sweets (but not as you know them) and you can share an apocalyptic cigarette with Kevlin Henney. Or if far out really is your thing, we have D. S. Ketleby with an avian family saga.
Doors (and bar) open 5.45. Mind-altering stories, 6 – 8 pm
Let us – or them – entertain you!